One of the meeting rooms in the New Babylon Meeting Center, where Judge Ameli’s is located.
– Diplomacy and the Pursuit of International Justice between Iran and the United States (2014);
– Debating the Role of Human Rights Provisions in Foreign Investment Agreements, Mock Arbitration Case, prepared and presided over for ABA SIL Fall 2012 Program in Miami, Florida, USA (Mock arbitration case)(Bibliography for Mock Arb. Case)
– Do Necessity and Force Majeure Exempt the State from Compensation due to the BIT Investor in the event of Armed Conflict, Revolution and Civil Strife? in The Interaction of International Investment Law with Other Fields of Public International Law, Leiden Law School, 8-9 April 2011;
– Confidentiality of Arbitral Proceedings Before the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal, February 2010, paper presented to the International Law Association Committee on International Commercial Arbitration;
– International Law and Jurisdiction over States in Global Jurisprudence Colloquium: Decisions of International Legal Institutions: Compliance & Enforcement, Stanford Law School, March 17-18 2005;
– Lecture: Currency and Interest in International Judgments and Arbitral Awards, The Hague Academy of International Law (Summer 1999);
– Anything But Small, Arbitrations Involving States, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, San Miniato Conference, May 1999;
– International Arbitration and New Developments, Fordham University Law School, New York, March 1995;
– International Arbitration, To Be Judicial or Not To Be Judicial, in a colloquium on the topic with Prof. Sh. Rosenne and Judge Bola Ajibola, under the auspices of the Leiden Journal of International Law, Sept. 1993.